- Abbreviations and Glossary
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Legislative and policy framwork for grants administration
- 3. Identifying the decision-making roles and responsibilities
- 4. How will potential funding recipients access the program?
- 5. Developing program guidelines and procedures
- 6. Implementing the selection process
- 7. Administering approved grants
Download PDF Version
ISBN No. 0 642 81136 9
© Commonwealth of Australia 2009
This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from the Commonwealth.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to:
Commonwealth Copyright Administration
Attorney General's Department
3–5 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600
Questions or comments on this better practice guide may be referred to the ANAO at the address below.