- 1. Contracting in the Public Sector
- 2. Developing the Contract
- 3. Formalising the Contract
- 4. Entity Arrangements for Managing Contracts
- 5. Managing the Contract
- 6. Ending the Contract
- Managing the contract checklist
- Example contract management plan for simple procurements
- Example contract management plan for large/complex procurements
PDF version of guide [1.4MB]
PDF version of insert [207KB]
Responsibility for the various tasks required to formalise the contract should be assigned and understood by all parties.
The Key Actions and Responsibilities Matrix at the end of this part outlines a typical sequence of steps, the key stakeholders involved and documents produced in formalising a contract.
Previous: Identify and manage risks
Next: Conduct contract negotiations