The ANAO produces a wide range of publications:
- Audit Reports, which consists of both performance audit reports and reports relating to financial statement audits.
- Assurance Activities, which consist of reviews undertaken generally in response to requests from stakeholders including Ministers and Parliamentary Committees. These reviews include providing reports to Ministers on Government Information, and to the Parliament on the Defence Materiel Organisation's annual Major Projects Report.
- Better Practice Guides, which aim to assist agencies and other public sector bodies to improve their performance and management practices.
- AUDITFocus, the ANAO's newsletter, which captures the lessons from our audit work that are likely to be of general interest and application.
- Opinions, which provides a regular update of accounting, financial reporting and auditing issues.
If you are interested in audit reports that are currently in progress, please go to the Audits in Progress.