Design and establishment of the Regional Investment Corporation
The objective of this audit is to assess the effectiveness of the design and establishment of the Regional Investment Corporation.
The ANAO proposes to examine:
- Was the design process effective?
- Are governance arrangements sound?
- Are loan arrangements effective?
The designated entities are:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Finance
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development
- Regional Investment Corporation
Work program portfolios
This in-progress performance audit is featured in 3 annual audit work program portfolios: