The objective of this audit is to assess the extent to which entities’ establishment and use of procurement panels supports the achievement of value for money outcomes.
The ANAO proposes to examine whether the selected entities complied with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and followed related guidance when:
- establishing procurement panels; and
- using procurement panels.
The entities selected for audit are:
- Australian Electoral Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development
- Digital Transformation Agency
- Services Australia