Human Biosecurity Practices for International Air Travel during COVID-19
The objective of this audit is to assess the effectiveness of human biosecurity practices for international air travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ANAO proposes to examine:
- Have human biosecurity operations for international air travel been supported by good governance?
- Have routine human biosecurity practices at international airports been effectively administered during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Have emergency human biosecurity practices introduced for COVID-19 for international air travel been effectively administered?
The entities selected for audit are:
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
- Department of Health
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
Contribute to this audit
We anticipate accepting contributions to this audit until Friday 29 October 2021.
Work program portfolios
This in-progress performance audit is featured in 4 annual audit work program portfolios: