Implementation of the Australian Government’s workplace bargaining framework
Please direct enquiries through our contact page.
The objective of this audit is to assess the Australian Public Service Commission’s and selected entities’ implementation of the Australian Government’s workplace bargaining framework.
The ANAO proposes to examine whether:
- The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) has effective arrangements in place to support the implementation of the workplace bargaining framework.
- Selected entities (listed below) implemented the workplace bargaining framework effectively.
- Selected entities have implemented and monitored their approved agreements appropriately.
- Australian Public Service Commission
- Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority
- Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Indigenous Business Australia