Bilateral agreement arrangements between Services Australia and other entities
The objective of this audit is to examine the effectiveness of bilateral agreement arrangements between Services Australia and other entities.
The ANAO proposes to examine whether:
- Services Australia’s bilateral agreements are effective in supporting the delivery of the payment or service objectives; and
- there are effective arrangements in place to support the successful implementation of payments and services under bilateral agreements.
The entities selected for audit are:
- Department of Agriculture
- National Disability Insurance Agency
- Services Australia
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs