Coordination arrangements of Australian Government entities operating in the Torres Strait
Please direct enquiries through our contact page.
The objective of this audit is to assess the effectiveness of the coordination arrangements of Australian Government entities operating in the Torres Strait.
The ANAO proposes to examine whether:
- Australian Government entities operating in the Torres Strait have appropriate governance arrangements to support the coordination of their activities; and
- the coordination arrangements are effective in supporting Australian Government activities in the Torres Strait.
- Australian Fisheries Management Authority
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Home Affairs
- Torres Strait Regional Authority
During the month of May 2018, a notice was placed on council bulletin boards throughout the Torres Strait region to solicit community input. You can download a PDF version of this notice. If you are having any issues accessing this PDF document, please submit a contribution using the facility below, including your contact details, and a member of the audit team will contact you.