The objective of this audit is to examine the extent to which Commonwealth entities have implemented the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy, and how effectively the National Archives of Australia is monitoring, assisting and encouraging entities to meet the specified targets.
The ANAO proposes to examine:
- Has the National Archives of Australia established effective arrangements to administer the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy?
- To what extent have selected Commonwealth entities implemented the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy?
- Has the National Archives of Australia implemented effective monitoring and evaluation arrangements?
The entities selected for audit are:
- Attorney-General’s Department
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security
- National Archives of Australia
Work program portfolios
This in-progress performance audit is featured in 2 annual audit work program portfolios: