Implementation of the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy
Please direct enquiries through our contact page.
The objective of this audit is to examine the extent to which Commonwealth entities have implemented the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy, and how effectively the National Archives of Australia is monitoring, assisting and encouraging entities to meet the specified targets.
The ANAO proposes to examine:
- Has the National Archives of Australia established effective arrangements to administer the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy?
- To what extent have selected Commonwealth entities implemented the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy?
- Has the National Archives of Australia implemented effective monitoring and evaluation arrangements?
The entities selected for audit are:
- Attorney-General’s Department
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security
- National Archives of Australia
Contribute to this audit
The ANAO welcomes members of the public contributing information for consideration when conducting performance audits. Performance audits involve the independent and objective assessment of the administration of an entity or body’s programs, policies, projects or activities. They also examine how well administrative support systems operate.
The ANAO does not have a role in commenting on the merits of government policy but focuses on assessing the efficient and effective implementation of government programs, including the achievement of their intended benefits.
The audit you have selected is currently collecting audit evidence and is seeking input from members of the public. We particularly value information that deals with significant matters or insights into the administration of the subject of this audit. Information can be submitted either by uploading a file, or by entering your information into the comments box below.
While your contribution will be considered, and handled with care, you will not automatically receive feedback about your contribution. However, if you provide your contact details, you may be contacted regarding your contribution.
Please note that contributions are intermittently monitored. We aim to consider all contributions within 14 days of receipt.
We anticipate accepting contributions to this audit until Sunday 28 April 2019.