Management of Defence Housing Australia
The objective of the audit is to assess whether Defence Housing Australia (DHA) administers its functions efficiently and effectively, and in accordance with the Government Business Enterprise guidelines.
The ANAO proposes to examine whether DHA:
- has established a fit-for-purpose services agreement with Defence;
- has entered into value-for-money purchasing arrangements;
- provides services to Defence personnel effectively;
- provides services to Defence personnel efficiently; and
- complies with governance, reporting and government business enterprise requirements.