Mitigating insider threats through personnel security
Please direct enquiries relating to reports through our contact page.
The objective of the audit is to assess the effectiveness of the Australian Government’s personnel security arrangements for mitigating insider threats.
To form a conclusion against this objective, the following high-level audit criteria will be applied:
- Does AGSVA provide efficient and effective security vetting services?
- Are selected entities complying with personnel security requirements?
- Attorney-General’s Department (AGD)
- Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), within the Department of Defence (Defence)
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Digital Transformation Agency