Browse our range of publications including performance and financial statement audit reports, assurance review reports, information reports and annual reports.
Audits of the Financial Statements of Commonwealth Entities for the Period Ended 30 June 2002
This report summarises the final results of the audits of the financial statements of Commonwealth entities and represents the second report of the year on financial statement audits for the period ended 30 June 2002. It complements Audit Report No.67 2001-2002 Control Structures as part of the Audit of Financial Statements of Major Commonwealth Entities for the Year Ending 30 June 2002. The report is in five parts:
- Part One provides ongoing commentary on the structure of and issues in relation to the Commonwealth's financial framework;
- Part Two provides details of the audit of the Commonwealth's Consolidated Financial Statements for 2001-2002;
- Part Three summarises the final results of the financial statements with particular details regarding qualifications and any other matters emphasised in the audit reports;
- Part Four provides an overview of the results of the year end substantiation of financial balances and a summary of continuing significant accounting issues; and
- Part Five provides the detailed results of the individual financial statement audits and any additional significant control matters identified since Audit Report No..67 2001-2002.