Export Market Development Grants Scheme
Grants Scheme in Audit Report No.33 of 1993-94. The major recommendations in that report related to:
- improved quality of claims and control measures;
- optimisation of management planning and control;
- rationalisation of the strategic planning structure;
- improved responsiveness of the scheme; and
- improved accountability to Parliament.
The objective of this follow-up audit was to form an opinion on Austrade's progress with implementing the recommendations of Audit Report No.33 of 1993-94.