The objective of this audit is to assess the compliance of selected Australian Public Service entities with legislation and other relevant requirements relating to staff leave.
The ANAO proposes to examine:
- Were Australian Public Service entities compliant with specific sections of legislation and awards relevant to management of staff leave?
- Were Australian Public Service entities compliant with workplace agreements, determinations and specific entity policies relevant to management of staff leave?
- Aboriginal Hostels Limited
- Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Clean Energy Regulator
- Department of Finance
- Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
- Murray Darling Basin Authority
- National Disability Insurance Agency
- National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Services Australia
Contribute to this audit
We anticipate accepting contributions to this audit until Sunday 27 February 2022.
Work program portfolios
This in-progress performance audit is featured in 8 annual audit work program portfolios: